Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Where in the World is O-tay?

I know, it's been like ages (well a week or something, which is a long time in month-behind land) since I've posted. Here's the thing. There's something afoot (some of you know about it already... shhhhhh), but I have to wait until Guitarman takes care of something before I can spill. And since I was doing so well at catching up, I'd gotten to the point where I was going to say what's going on... but now I can't post that post 'til Guitarman does his thing.

The good news (if you like reading this blog which, I suppose you must if you're here actually reading it) is that I've got a veritable post-o-rama coming up very soon. The excitement! The drama! You won't believe your eyes! Okay, that's probably a bit of an exaggeration, but there will be lots to read soon.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Can't wait for the post-o-rama!

Hmmm, I wonder what could be afoot? ;)