Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Girl with the Mullet

I don't know how it happened, but I woke up this morning with a mullet. Something had to be done… so yes, I’ve cut more on my hair. It’s still not great, but it’s better. I think I’m on the right track, kind of, at least as much as I can be without just going to get a stinkin’ haircut by someone who knows what the hell they are doing. But I haven’t gone into “beyond help” territory yet, so that’s something.

Lunch had a rough spot but I jumped in and stuck Wee Laddie on my lap and fed him what he needed to eat to get dessert. I think he gets bored or something sometimes, ‘cause he’ll totally act like he doesn’t want to eat anymore but then if you feed him, he’ll eat lots more. Too many other things he’d rather be doing, I suppose.

Had one of those awful nap days where Wee Laddie never does actually take one. I don’t understand why he does this… and, of course, we have to get up early in the morning, so he’s going to be a mess at some point tomorrow. He did a pretty good job of holding it together the rest of the evening although you could definitely tell he was a bit out of sorts.

Some time ago, I mentioned the crazy Belgian camouflage… I’ve found a photo of it. Now bear in mind that the uniforms we saw were a bit worn, so the colors were not as dark as this. They were a bit faded, which actually made them seem a bit brighter.

Wow.

No comments: