Sunday, March 11, 2007

Whoopsy!

Went up to Würzburg today. Went to the PX for a few things, had some Taco Bell and went to the playground. An uneventful but useful trip.

We drove around town a little bit ‘cause we wanted to see the castle and everything. It’s a very pretty town… quite a bit bigger than Parsberg. We’ll have to go back soon with more time to walk around, maybe when it’s a bit warmer. We walked a short way along the river that is below the castle (which is quite large) but it was too chilly to hang out there for very long.

This morning Wee Laddie spotted some dried mud on the floor in the hallway and started calling out, “Whoopsy! Whoopsy!” until I came to clean it up. That kid is so darned cute. He’s also been doing this thing recently where he’ll, say, ask me to sing a song about a car at nap time. I say, “I’m sorry, honey, but I don’t know any songs about cars.” He’ll say to me, “Try it! Be fine.” It’s adorable. Especially so, because he does this very pronounced up & down inflection on it. I wish I had it on tape.

No comments: