Sunday, July 1, 2007

Hair We Go Again (sorry)

The mess hall’s on brunch hours. Perfect for us at the moment. After breakfast we went to the PX, as Guitarman saw some super-cheap tees there yesterday. Got some of the tees for Wee Laddie (I’m thinking they’ll be great for some iron-ons), then headed home for nap.

If Guitarman were reading this blog, he would be shocked to learn that I’m only just now going to complain about my hair. At some point between June 14 and now, my hair started to get really annoying, so I decided I hadn’t quite gotten it right last time. And then I thought, “Ah hell, I used to cut my own hair, I’ll just do that while we’re over here.

When will I learn? Now it’s not quite matching up right and the two sides aren’t the same and I still don’t feel like going to have it cut. I do have a name of an English-speaking stylist, but she’s all the way in Regensburg, which means going on a Saturday so Guitarman can watch Wee Laddie… and she’s not exactly cheap either, from what I remember. So I have to decide if I’m going to keep hacking at it ‘til I either get it right or just can’t stand what I’ve done (probably) or start looking for a closer English-speaking stylist (probably, once I’ve done so much damage that I can’t stand it). I’m also thinking about going darker with the color. It keeps seeming lighter and lighter to me (what with all the grey bleaching out) and I feel like it’s suddenly making me look older. And nobody wants that.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Aw man. And it felt like you were just liking your hair. Poor O. I don't think I'd ever be brave enough to attempt cutting mine myself.

Guitarman doesn't read the blog?!?! Jason loves reading my comments the most.