Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Muslins

Wee Laddie fell out of bed in the middle of the night last night. Poor little pumpkin. Once again, I miss carpeting. You know what else sucks about laminate floors? They are dead slippery. I think that half my fear of the Stairway from Hell stems from the fact that the steps are all so slippery. Guitarman and I have both slipped on the stairs here (though I don’t think he’s actually fallen so far, unlike his graceful wife). I think if we were going to stay here, we just might leave the gates on the steps until Wee Laddie is, I don’t know, 9 maybe.

I spotted this on TV recently and it really surprised me. I hadn’t the faintest idea that fabrics were so politically minded… and so willing to take what seems like a potentially controversial stance.

No comments: