Thursday, July 12, 2007

No Poop, No Nap

Had a new family at signing class today… both parents showed up, which is fairly unusual. They’re planning to raise their baby trilingually. He’s only 3 months old now so a bit young for signing back just yet, but they seem to be planning to get involved in pretty much everything on alternating weeks. I always get excited about new people coming, but then they don’t come back. And I still don’t know why… we never hear back from anyone about it, except for those that show up.

No nap for Wee Laddie. If he doesn’t get all of his pooping done before naptime, the nap is a lost cause. Sometimes if I get frustrated enough to leave the room he’ll take care of it while I’m gone… but sometimes not. I remember hearing about this problem with Roo once and I didn’t put it together ‘til much later… I think because Wee Laddie has usually had a poop in the morning already. But he doesn’t always stop at one for the day, so I need to watch for that more, I guess.

Yeah, TMI. Whatever. (Those of you who have children understand why I would blog about my child’s poop.)

No comments: