Thursday, July 19, 2007

He’s Sick, He’s Not Sick…

Another new family in sign class today. They’ve been in Germany for a while, but just came to Hohenfels on Friday. I hope they come back. Lori hasn’t been there for 2 classes now… I wonder if those twins arrived. I was thinking they were due in August, so maybe. Or maybe she’s on bedrest or something. Or vacation, I suppose. We have one more class for this month, then I think I might skip August… then we can start back up in September and people will be going back onto their regular schedules and maybe we’ll have better attendance.

Wee Laddie felt really hot to me this morning, but not everywhere. And it’s been really hot, and he’s got his daddy’s heater thing going. So I didn’t really think much of it and we went to sign class where he was running around like a maniac as usual. At lunch he was at the “hurry and eat to get ice cream” part of our meal and sort of puked, but then seemed perfectly fine right after. So I don’t know if he’d just overstuffed his mouth & triggered the gag reflex or what.

Got a very fun package today from Wee Laddie’s good friend Roo and her folks, including a wedding gift for me & Guitarman. (Boy, that felt weird… the “wedding” was such a non-event.) Anyway, Wee Laddie got some fabulous “Cars” gear, so we let him eat some car-shaped animal crackers and play with these car popper toys before dragging his borderline sick self off to bed.



And he felt feverish again, so we gave him some Tylenol to make sure he could sleep.

No comments: