Monday, June 25, 2007

Our Little Director

Yesterday we’d watched some of the behind-the-scenes stuff on the Finding Nemo DVD for the first time. We’ve been watching the Pixar shorts (Mater and the Ghostlight/Hook und das Geisterlicht and Knick Knack) for about a week now, and Wee Laddie likes to watch them multiple times in one sitting. Well now he’s apparently finding the director commentaries and stuff very interesting. When I told Guitarman we’d watched it again today (while he was on base doing laundry & going to the gym), I told him that maybe Wee Laddie would get some cool job in the entertainment industry and we could both live vicariously.

Happy birthday today to Grandma-Grandma! Her card will be embarrassingly late, despite the fact that I bought it like a month ago. (Much too early to send it, which is why it’s now so late. Had I bought it at a good time to send it, maybe I would have managed an on-time greeting.) Grandma-Nana’s birthday was just a week or so ago… if I were a better daughter-in-law, I’d probably have it written down somewhere.

No comments: