Saturday, May 19, 2007

Weekend Plans

Guitarman and Aunt Kaffee tried to plan a two-night stay in München, but ended up just booking us all for one night (tomorrow). Wee Laddie and I went to our usual playgroup (the semi-regular one) in the morning while they and Grandma-Nana went to the travel agent’s office. Had lunch at the big mess hall, just kind of so that Grandma-Nana and Aunt Kaffee could see it.

Dinner at home… we grilled again. Well, I prepped everything and Aunt Kaffee ran the grill. I think we’re going to be *so* happy about that grill for the rest of the summer! I’m going to have to go online to find some yummy recipes to try.

We got some batteries put into Wee Laddie’s new polizei car toy. Now we just have to find out what the heck it says! All I can understand is, “… please come.” I’ll have to take it to one of Wee Laddie’s playgroups so one of the German mommies can translate for us. Aunt Kaffee’s attempt (she doesn’t speak German) just made me laugh.

A note to those (few) who have been leaving comments: I’ve been trying to reply to all comments, but am going to stop. I thought it was an etiquette thing, but haven’t found that to be so. Please know that I love & appreciate the comments. If I am on your blog & find something to comment on there, I’ll communicate with you that way. Or via email. Or phone. Or telepathically. ;)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Nope, not an etiquette thing that I've found either. I still love getting comments myself though so I like to do that for other people too.