Wednesday, October 24, 2007

On Her Way

Wee Laddie and I took Grandma-Grandma to the airport in the morning. Wee Laddie was bummed but didn’t cry or anything. It was easier on me this time since I know we’ll be seeing her again soon.

Wee Laddie wore the new outfit his Aunt Kaffee had sent… we just got it yesterday and he insisted on wearing part of it last night even though I tried to talk him out of it so he could wear it all day today. He went for another ride on Lightning McQueen, then we headed off for Total Mom. Tina did sort of a plug for the baby signing. A couple of extra moms stayed for a little bit but I couldn’t tell if they were really interested in it or not.



On the way back from the airport, Wee Laddie and I had a chat about Denver. He was saying he doesn’t want to go there, but I don’t think he knows what it means completely. Later, he was talking about missing his friends from here. He does have a couple of friends here, but the only one he really has seen in like a one-on-one situation is Kaitlyn. And I think we may actually manage to stay in touch with them, if only occasionally. And we don’t spend that much time together that he’ll miss her that much…especially now that she’s going to Kindergarten. I think he feels sad about leaving, just because this is what’s familiar now. He probably doesn’t really remember our daily life in Denver very well.

Here are a few shots Wee Laddie has taken with his new camera.







1 comment:

Kristin said...

Awwww, look at your belly in that picture he took!

What a great photographer he is! What camera does he have? We're looking into such things ourselves.