Thursday, October 25, 2007

Missing the Fun

I was working on the Lightning Mc Queen costume, and Wee Laddie was trying to help. Sometimes that makes things a lot harder to do, as much as I appreciate his great attitude! He told me he was excited about his costume.

He’ll wear it first tomorrow at Little Troopers and then on the 31st at the harvest fest they’re having on base. Guitarman switched days with someone at work so he’s on shift on the 31st, so it might just be me and Wee Laddie. Not sure exactly what they’ll have at the fest, but it’s worth checking out.

We had an appointment at the ID office at 10:20 this morning so I tried to get us to Kids’ Club early. No dice. Wee Laddie wouldn’t put away the toys I’d asked him to put away before we left, so we ended up not going to Kids’ Club at all. Things went well at the ID office… SO much faster than the last time we were there. And now we’re good through the rest of our stay (it seems like this is about our 3rd set of IDs, which seems a little disorganized). And I got them to correct my info that said I was 60 inches tall, since that is a full 8 inches off!

No comments: