Friday, October 26, 2007

Halloween Party #1

Went to the Halloween party at Little Troopers. We were planning to get there earlier than usual this time (we always miss the majority of it… so hard for us to get to base by 9 am!) , but I had Wee Laddie try on his costume before we left and the wheels came off! (Grandma-Grandma made them, but I glued them on.) Got that fixed and snapped a few photos just in case the costume didn’t last, but by the time we got there it was the last half-hour of the party.

I put Wee Laddie in the costume and we walked in. I went over to a table to set our stuff down and he followed and asked me to take the costume off. Less than 2 minutes. Oy. A few people saw him in it when he put it on again to go back out to the car. I think he was overwhelmed and self-conscious. So now I’ve really got to try to take him to the harvest fest thingy next week so he has a chance to actually wear the costume!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute costume! B would kill for that.