Friday, January 5, 2007

How to Wear Out a Toddler

Wee Laddie slept ‘til 10:45 and I still had to wake him… not like his usual 'Mommy wake up?' at 7am. I feel pretty decent (I seem to adjust fairly well to time changes). I mean, I am tired and slept late… but sleeping late means I wasn’t up at 4am or anything (which is what happened the first few days of my trip to England with Lori). Went to the military base for lunch… didn’t really do much else.

It’s cold here and grey. On the upside, there aren't 2 feet of snow on the ground like back home.

Wilmer Valderrama & his 'Yo Momma' crew were at Guitarman’s office today (apparently I just missed them when I went to pick him up), taking a tour or something. When we got back to our hote, there was a tour bus outside. Who knew Hörmannsdorf was such a happenin’ place? (That comment is funnier if you've ever seen Hörmannsdorf.)

No comments: