Saturday, September 1, 2007

A Chair for Pondering

So the pseudo rocking chair we got at IKEA does not seem to be doing its job. I’m not sure if it just doesn’t rock enough or if the angle’s not right or what, but Wee Laddie will not even usually sit on my lap in it at all. He likes to sit in it by himself, or if I’m sitting in it he likes to sit on the footrest thing from our old glider on top of my feet and rock. Neither of those are very conducive to a nap, as you might imagine.

I spotted a real rocker at the thrift store the other day, so I might have to go back and get it. I tried to get Guitarman to go see it today, but he wasn’t biting. It’s nothing fancy, but it’s also not totally cheesy. And it’s cheap enough that we could leave it behind when we move back.

Hmm… I sure hope nobody turned up here hoping for an actual post…

No comments: