Monday, September 24, 2007

The Budding Artist

WL fell asleep in the car on the way home, and slept for a full 3 hours!! I was so disoriented from the solid nap that when I woke up, I was just sure that we’d missed getting up in the morning and somehow slept right through the day ‘til nearly 5pm. Once I got that sorted out, I felt recharged & fantastic!

We met Guitarman on base for dinner and went to get eggs & milk at the Edeka markt on the way home. There, a woman was using some big floor cleaner on the floors that had Wee Laddie quite concerned. I kept reassuring him that she wouldn’t run him over, I’d see to it… but he still was pretty tense. When we got to the car I told him that she really wouldn’t have run him over, but that it was smart of him to be cautious about things like that. Just in case.

Here’s Wee Laddie’s drawing of RV (AKA “the amazing RV”) from Bob the Builder. I drew the wheels, but he showed me where to put them. Not bad, eh?

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Wow. Impressive drawing, for sure.

And I'm glad you've got a cautious one on your hands. I do not.