Friday, September 7, 2007

Quick Randomness

Little Troopers was packed today, too, just like Kids’ Club yesterday. It was kind of too many kids for the space, really. We were totally late again. I’m either going to have to shower before we go downstairs for breakfast on Fridays or skip my shower entirely. Or skip my cooked breakfast and just eat frozen waffles with Wee Laddie.

Today, rather than go through another attempt at a phone conversation with the diabetes doctors’ office, I sent them a fax explaining the whole testing strip problem and explaining that I won’t be able to test at all until I get the shipment from the US. I wrote my fax in English, then included a bad German version at the bottom, too, so that hopefully the office staff could at least get that I had to cancel my appointment for Monday. Plus it’ll explain to them why I speak in English there, mostly.

Good nap day today. Ahhhhh.

No comments: