Sunday, September 23, 2007

Life’s a Circus

There was something called Circus Sergio in Lupburg this afternoon. We were going to try to go, but nap interfered. They have loads of festivals and town parties and things around here all summer long. We didn’t make it to many of them since it always seemed to be super-hot out on those days… or else we had nap issues. I think it’s fun, though, to go around and see what’s going on in the different towns.

Here’s a poster of one they had in our town back in April, when my mom was visiting. We all found the idea of it pretty amusing. (For readers who don’t know, my little sister was adopted and is ½ Navajo.) I didn’t want to actually go to it, though, as it seemed a bit cheesy. And maybe potentially embarrassing to be there and be American, if you know what I mean.



Who'd'a thunk Native American culture would be popular in Germany?? Here's a poster we spotted in Neumarkt a while back.



This is off-topic but I had to include it somewhere. Guitarman didn’t think it was funny.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Where is Guitarman's sense of humor? :)

I love that sign.

Anonymous said...

Maybe I should clarify: Guitarman is a HUGE Miami Vice fan so it was his responsibility to get all huffy about it. ;)