Saturday, September 22, 2007

Going Random

Picked up a small, painted pumpkin for Wee Laddie. When we got it home, he promptly peeled off the eyes, thinking they were stickers. (For some reason, although he loves stickers, he peels them off of everything he gets that has them.) It’s looking a bit less friendly with hollow eyes.

Guitarman got to witness naptime in all its usual glory today. He started out napping with us, but then got up… and when he came back I was trying to get Wee Laddie back to sleep. But I won’t whine about it, as per my earlier promise.

Wee Laddie seemed a tad bit sick today. Nothing major, just a bit under the weather. And he was clingy at bedtime, so he must not be feeling 100%. Poor tyke.

You know, when we found out we were moving here, I thought that the humidity would be glorious for my skin and hair. Not so much. I think the hard water counteracts any benefit we’d get from the humidity. My hair is completely fried at this point (and no, not just from my own lame attempts at haircuts) and I still have issues with areas of dry skin. I live in a friggin’ desert, man. I really thought that lush, green Bavaria would have me all curly and glowing and smooth.

No comments: