Friday, September 21, 2007

Just Call Him Wendy

Wee Laddie has become enamored with Bob the Builder. His favorite character is Wendy. (I find it interesting that he always seems to identify with these strong female characters.) He’s been telling us, “I’m Wendy. I’m just regular Wendy,” rather often lately and today he went up to the physical therapist who usually attends Little Troopers and told her, “I’m just Wendy.” She, of course, had no idea what he was talking about.

Little Troopers has been so crowded lately that I’m not sure how much longer we’ll keep going. There are a lot more younger kids there, too, and I think it’s really geared more toward them anyway. It’s so crowded, though, that I don’t feel like Wee Laddie gets enough of a chance to play himself out… he seems to always want more playtime afterward. I’ll have to try again to see if I can get the Friday playgroup rolling. I’m pretty sure that Kelly and Kaitlyn, at least, would come. And maybe another mom (and her two girls) who had sounded interested before.



1 comment:

Kristin said...

That sunglasses picture is super cool. I love it and might have to steal it :)