Thursday, April 26, 2007

Hiney Time

Sign class was really small today. It was us, Krista/Paloma and Lori/Abby (and the upcoming twins, of course… although I’m pretty sure they’re not making any signs yet) and Stacy, a volunteer from ACS (Army Community Service). I hope that doesn’t mean that people have lost interest or anything. Maybe it’s just that people are busier now that it’s spring.

I am having some discipline issues with Wee Laddie. Today at Sign class he had 2 time-outs, and they don’t seem to bother him in the least. I would ask him, “Are you ready to listen?” And he’d cheerfully respond, “Not yet.”

He’s been signing the “Signing Time” theme song (“Signing Time with Alex and Leah”) around the house lately. But now it’s morphed into, “Hiney time with Alex, Luigi.” (Luigi is one of the “Cars” characters.) I simply cannot keep from laughing!

No comments: