Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Poop-cake

Today was Wee Laddie’s first swim lesson. He did a great job and had a lot of fun doing it. This kid has such a great, positive attitude. He’s really ready to try just about anything!

Today after we came downstairs for breakfast, Wee Laddie spotted some dried mud on the floor (obviously from someone’s shoe). He pointed at it and was exclaiming, “Whoopsy! Whoopsy!”

(Some of you have already heard this story, but for the rest of you…)

We were getting ready to go to the store today and I thought I'd heard pooping noises coming from Wee Laddie’s direction just a couple of minutes before... so I asked if he'd pooped, he said, "No." I said, "Really? 'Cause I thought I heard you pooping a minute ago." He said, "No, just pee." (In Toddlerland, this counts as legitimate conversation.)

So I go to change him and could tell there was poop in the diaper so I said, "Yeah, there's a poop in there." He still said, "Nope." I opened the diaper and said, "What do you call that brown thing?" He looked at it and said, "Cake."

No comments: