Monday, February 26, 2007

Kiddie Cat

I still didn’t really feel up to the train ride we want to take, so we mostly just hung out at home. Would have liked to take Wee Laddie somewhere outside (well, moreso if I felt better, too), but it’s cold & wet.

Suddenly, I find myself short one son and ahead one kitty-cat. Sometimes, I’ll say, “Blah blah, Wee Laddie…” He’ll look at me very seriously and say, “Kitty-cat.” So I repeat, “Blah blah, kitty-cat,” because at least for now, he will respond as long as you address him “correctly.” The funny thing is that he will not smile at me when he’s a kitty-cat. He’ll rub his head up against me and meow. The only time this bothers me is when we’re out at some store or something and all of a sudden he’s lying on the floor and won’t come with me because he’s a cat. Other than that, it’s freakin’ adorable.

No comments: