Monday, February 5, 2007

The Dual Duel

Went to Würzburg for some electronics. Kind of sucks having to replace all this stuff, and I really hope we haven’t jinxed ourselves by buying dual-voltage stuff this time. The thing that sucks about buying dual-voltage is that the selection is sometimes very limited. So we’re trying to decide about some things, like vacuum cleaner, microwave, etc. It’s probably not worth getting dual-voltage on everything… it’s just hard to decide on which things.

I got an email the other day saying that all yoga & pilates classes on base have been cancelled due to lack of participation. I’m so bummed… I was really enjoying our yoga class, and it was such a great opportunity for me to do something for my own health (and sanity), while still giving Wee Laddie something fun to do.

No comments: