Thursday, February 8, 2007

They’re Still Here

This morning after getting out of bed, Wee Laddie put his hands on his hips and stood looking at his toys for a moment. He said, 'Heh heh,' with an air of great satisfaction.

I had more moving dreams last night. I’d finally stopped having them (dealing with the stress of the move and all the stuff I didn’t get done in Blizzard City before we left), and now they’re back. Ugh.

I’m still searching around the local shops but haven’t been able to find any of the alternative pastas I’m looking for. Some shops carry corn pasta, but I’m not a big fan of the texture of that one. I’ll have to go check at the health food store I saw in Regensburg unless I can find one closer. I’d spotted an Asian and general foreign food store in the shopping area of Parsberg, but they were closed when I tried to go there. I haven’t been back to see whether they were just closed that day for some reason or if they’re gone. I was thinking that might be a good spot for some interesting foods I can’t find elsewhere.

No comments: