Friday, November 9, 2007

Memories

We were supposed to go swimming in Burglengenfeld with Kelly & Kaitlyn but Wee Laddie had a little bit of the runs last night (after saying his tummy hurt), so I didn't want to expose anyone to anything in the event he is actually sick. He probably isn’t, but you never know. I wonder if he’ll one day be mortified that I’ve posted his bowel habits on the Internet.

This surprised me: Wee Laddie suddenly mentioned juggling balls today. Sometime in summer 2006, it must have been, we went to Wendy’s with our friend Rutabega and her mom. In Rutabega’s kids’ meal, the toy was a set of three juggling balls and her mom swore she was going to learn to juggle so that she could entertain Wee Laddie. I was so surprised that he actually remembered that!

No comments: