Sunday, November 18, 2007

Big Belly Goes Shopping

Went to the big PX today for our usual Taco Bell fix. Happily, the weather was clear enough to drive up. It’s a long enough drive that we don’t like to go if the weather is iffy.



I actually found a few maternity tops I liked. The selection there is very limited so I usually find one shirt, max. And I tried on a few jackets ‘cause mine is already barely fitting me. There’s a brand here called Jack Wolfskin, that is sort of like the European version of North Face. They make some really good technical jackets & stuff. The jacket I ended up with is one of theirs. It’s fleece, but it’s some type of fleece that’s supposed to block wind 4x better than regular fleece. And it’s water resistant & all that, too. And it may actually be useable post-partum, too. Early Christmas present from Guitarman.

There was no line at the Taco Bell when I went to get in line. It was so awesome to be able to just go right ahead and order without having to wait 20 minutes! (Oh, how my standards for quick Mexican have changed!)

No comments: